Motoring offences can include a large number of offences in relation to, for example, motorways, traffic signs, document offences, the safety of vehicles, careless driving, dangerous driving, speeding.
We provide a service aimed at guiding you through every stage in relation to most motoring offences; call us now for advice on 0800 0463066.
We can assist you with:
- If you have received a Notice of Intended Prosecution;
- If you have received a summons or the police have issued you with a charge;
- If you have a Court hearing and may lose your licence under the totting up provisions;
- If the police want to interview you in connection with any accident or incident;
- If DVSA are investigating you;
- If you have received a Fixed Penalty or Graduated Fixed Penalty at the roadside;
- If you have been accused of driving carelessly or dangerously;
- If you have been asked to produce your documentation to the police;
We handle all types of motoring offences both for private motorists, professional drivers and for companies and businesses.