Lauren joined the Road Transport and Motorist Defence department as a paralegal in July 2021.
Her responsibilities include assisting with the preparation of court cases for both motorist and transport matters. In addition to this Lauryn also handles new enquiries, provides initial legal advice and keeps current clients up to date with information about their case.
Lauryn provides a friendly and approachable nature, offering clear and practical legal advice without the jargon.
- Handling new client enquiries for motoring offence cases, including speeding, drink driving and failure to provide driver information
- Supporting Anton Balkitis, Olivia Maginn & Chris Powell with preparation of all cases for court proceedings
- Liaising with the Courts, prosecuting authorities and clients on a daily basis
Qualifications & Experience
Lauryn commenced her LLB Law with Criminology degree at Nottingham Trent University in 2017 and graduated in 2021. Between 2019 and 2020 Lauryn completed a Legal Internship at another Nottingham based law firm.
Areas of Specialism
- Motorist Defence & all Road Traffic Offences
- Driver Conduct hearings
- Driving Licence Entitlements and Totting Up
- DVSA Investigations