Lindsey joined the Road Transport and Motorist Defence department as a paralegal in 2021 and prior to that worked in the Personal Injury department from 2010.
Her responsibilities include assisting with the preparation of court cases for operators, professional drivers and private motorists. In addition, to this Lindsey also handles client enquiries, provides initial legal advice and keeps current clients up to date with information about their matters.
Lindsey provides a friendly and approachable service, offering clear and practical legal advice without the jargon.
- Handling new client enquiries for motoring offence cases, including speeding, drink driving and failure to provide driver information
- Supporting Anton Balkitis, Olivia Maginn & Chris Powell with preparation of all cases for court proceedings
- Liaising with the Courts, prosecuting authorities and clients on a daily basis
Qualifications & Experience
Lindsey Richmond completed the first part of her Legal Executive training at New College Nottingham. She joined Sharp Young & Pearce in 2006, before the firm went on to merge with Rothera Dowson in 2016, completing the rest of her training via distance learning whilst working as a secretary in the Criminal Department.
Areas of Specialism
- Motorist Defence & all Road Traffic Offences
- Driver Conduct hearings
- Driving Licence Entitlements and Totting Up
- DVSA Investigations