The Transport Law Team at Keep Me on the Road – Rothera Sharp have built an enviable reputation across the UK helping and advising Transport …Read More
Operator’s Licence Solicitors
Need help applying for or keeping an Operator’s Licence?
If you run a road haulage business or drive a goods vehicle which is more than 3.5 tonnes in weight, securing and retaining an operator’s licence and staying compliant with laws are fundamental to your business.
Call our team on 0800 046 3066 for advice on obtaining or keeping your licence.
Our experienced team at Keep Me On The Road have helped a range of operators across the UK to successfully obtain their licence and can give expert advice in the following:
- Dealing with Applications
- Advising upon type of licence required – national, international, or restricted licence
- Licence reviews and licence variations
- Licence awareness training and auditing
- Showing Financial Standing to the Traffic Commissioner
- Matters of fitness and good repute
- Visiting your operating centre to review ‘o’ licence compliance
- Representing at a public inquiry or preliminary hearing
A licence may be refused for a number of reasons including:
- Previous convictions
- Poor history with another operator’s licence
- Suspicions of fronting or lending the licence
- Insufficient financial evidence
- Lack of Transport Manager or not being able to show professional competence
At Keep Me on the Road our transport lawyers can help you successfully obtain an operator’s licence even if a previous application has been refused by the Traffic Commissioner, and can advise on how to stay compliant once the licence is granted.
We have represented many operators who have previously been refused a licence or who have faced public inquiry to determine whether their application should be granted.
If you have any questions about applying for an operator’s licence or whether you need an operator’s licence contact our transport law and operator licensing solicitors on 0800 046 3066