The Transport Law Team at Keep Me on the Road – Rothera Sharp have built an enviable reputation across the UK helping and advising Transport …Read More
Driver Conduct Hearings
Have you been called to a driver conduct hearing?
Call us now on 0800 046 3066 – we offer a FREE initial consultation for drivers.
Professional drivers can be called to a driver conduct hearing if the Traffic Commissioner has concerns over driver conduct, usually because of offences, convictions or prohibitions. This can be an unnerving prospect, with the Traffic Commissioner investigating and taking action which could result in:
- A formal warning
- Suspending the vocational licence
- Revoking the vocational licence
At the hearing you will be questioned by the Traffic Commissioner and legal advice and representation is recommended, as how you respond in a hearing can make all the difference.
You might find yourself called to a driver conduct hearing for a number of reasons including:
- Using a mobile phone or other electronic device whilst driving
- Drivers’ hours infringements
- Tachograph offences-particularly where you have made false record/s, or failed to make relevant record/s or entries
- Penalty points for speeding
- Failing to stop after an accident
- Recent criminal convictions
- Roadside prohibitions
Our expert team at Keep Me On The Road have considerable experience and knowledge in dealing with driver conduct hearings and we will do our utmost to help you feel prepared and confident when you face the Traffic Commissioner and help you retain your licence and livelihood.
Driver Conduct Hearings Solicitors –
If you need advice or representation attending a driver conduct hearing contact our road transport solicitors now on 0800 046 3066